We are so blessed to have many online resources available to us. While we love getting together as a church to study the Bible, Scripture says we should each be spending time in our bibles on our own and as famlies. Hopefully you have a bible at home and can spend time reading it on your own or outloud together with your family. You don't really need any other resources, but they can be helpful. Here are some online resources to help you grow in your understanding of Scripture.
- Bible Project Videos: The Bible Project has put out overview videos of every book of the bible as well as several excellent videos on key themes in Scripture.
- Ligonier Ministries has made all of their content free to use through June 30. Ligonier Ministries is the ministry of the late Dr. R.C. Sproul.
- Together for the Gospel Free Online Courses: Together for the Gospel is a great online ministry with excellent and thoughtful articles. They also have a lot of free online courses that cover books of the bible, theology, church history, basic Christian growth, Christian worldview, and more.
- BibleGateway.com: online bible with many different versions, commentaries, and devotionals you can use.
- BlueLetterBible.com: similar to BibleGateway, but really great if you want to look at the Greek and Hebrew words and see where the same words are used throughout Scripture.
- GotQuestions.org: As the name suggests, this is a good website to look at if you have questions about the Bible. Answers are well written and biblically based.